The new legal requirements announced on 9 September, effective in England on 14 September, do not apply as these events are work-related training.
Presentations hosted by ESM.Solutions are for one hour. After short introductions, most of the hour is full-on presentation, with some time for Q&A at the end. Charges are to cover the cost of the venue:
- Sherlock's Bar Southsea: 4~8 people @ £10 payable to the venue on the day
- Fareham Innovation Centre: 3~5 people @ £20
- BasePoint Waterlooville: 3~5 people @ £27
- BasePoint Gosport: 3~5 people @ £30
Workshops hosted by ESM.Solutions are for 3½ hours. These are interactive sessions, with a short comfort break midway through. Charges are higher than pre-covid to cover the additional costs of the venue with reduced capacity:
- Fareham Innovation Centre: 3~5 people @ £120
- BasePoint Waterlooville: 3~5 people @ £165
- BasePoint Gosport: 3~5 people @ £180
Booking for a presentation at Sherlock's Bar is via EventBright. For workshops and other presentations:
- Send an email indicating your interests and preferred locations
- When the minimum level has been reached, you'll be advised of any revisions and invited to confirm
- When the minimum number have confirmed, you'll be invited to make full payment within three days
- Provided the minimum number make their payment, the booking is firm and and non-refundable. Otherwise your payment will be promptly refunded in full.
Other venues or as part of a larger event, by negotiation. Please send an email indicating your proposal.