Step one is to ask for complaints. You cannot handle complaints if you do not know about them.
Think of a complaint as an intangible asset. Be grateful someone has told you, rather than voted with their wallet, never to place another order. A complaint identifies an issue, perhaps with your product, employees or internal processes, and by hearing about the issue, this can be investigated and hopefully remedied.
To ere is human. The best advice one particular mentor gave me, many years ago was "Mistakes will happen: it's how you handle the news that counts."
The definitive international standard recommends asking on quotes, statements of work, invoices, delivery notes and pick-lists.
Understand what can go wrong in handling customers complaints. Turn customer complaints to your advantage. Gain insight into frameworks that will help you recognise and avoid bad practices.
Guaranteed to give you new perspectives on customer complaints.
- What kind of business?
- Any business reliant on subscriptions or repeat business.
- Who is it for?
- For solo entrepreneurs and start-ups plus Management KTP Associates.
- Why attend?
- Understand what can go wrong in your back-office processes plus identify the approaches to prevent or recover. Gain insight into frameworks which help recognise and prevent bad practices. There will be nuggets of knowledge to take away and adopt.
- Business benefits
- Increase customer retention. Improve customer satisfaction. Create a competitive advantage within the business resulting in increased profitability.
- Barracuda Room, Fareham Innovation Centre, Meteor Way, Fareham, Hampshire, PO13 9FU.
This is not a 'hybrid' event: there will be no remote attendance.
- Spring 2022
- Booking and Waiting List
- If you're interested in being advised when the details are confirmed, or to be informed of future dates, please write to email@example.com.
- Next Steps
- Half-day workshop
- One-on-one mentoring